The main floor features 10′ ceilings, spacious custom kitchen, wine room, dining room, great room. den and laundry.
The Upper level has 9′ ceilings, three bedrooms…all with own ensuite and walk-in closets, large bonus room and stunning MOUNTAIN VIEW.
The master bedroom ensuite/spa has a heated tile floor, heated curbless shower base, dual sinks, and large soaker tub.
The lower level is available for future development with 10′ ceilings. Huge rear deck is accessible from the kitchen with remote controlled screen and infrared heaters.
(1) Potable water is supplied from the Blazer Estates water treatment plant
(2) State-of-the-art wastewater treatment facility within the community
(3) No commercial development in the community
(4) Uncompromising architectural controls
(5) Next door to Lynx Ridge golf course
(6) Minimum of 25′ between homes…some as much as 50′
(7) Central Plaza with 1,000 sq ft gazebo, outdoor gas pit, soccer field, and landscaped park, reflection pond, and seating area, NBA sized sports court, children playground and barbecue facilities
(8) Adjacent to 3,400 acres Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
(9) 8 minutes to the new 279,800 sq ft Rocky Ridge Community Facility
(10) Over 5 km of 3 meter wide paved trails for walking, rollerblading and biking
HOA Fee of $225/mo includes mail delivery, garbage collection, snow removal on streets and pathways surrounding the ponds, all front yard lawns cut/trimmed and fertilized. Five Star Home…Five Star Value!!